Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. We care about delivered applications, we want them to work impeccably. That’s why our passionate engineers discover world of quality assurance every day ensuring that Cognifide’s products meet everyone’s expectations. We work with multiple projects both, commercial and internal. Are you looking for new passionate tasks?
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of QA Engineer
Every day at Cognifide could be exciting as you will have a chance to:
- Take care of quality during whole project lifecycles working in Shift left mode,
- Collaborate with developers starting from the project discovery phase (QA Strategy, 3 amigos, test hugs) and conduct QA demos,
- Perform exploratory tests (including SBTM) when needed (business and technical aspects) using the best test method/ techniques,
- Automate tests and create tools that provide support for software testing, using Java or JS, Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Pattern and Rest Assured / SoupUI for API/ microservices,
- Develop with us our open source tools: AET and Bobcat and the new ones in the future,
- Test web applications conducting non-functional tests respecting performance, accessibility or security,
- Create advanced test scenarios taking into consideration several levels of caching and analyze complex performance requirements executing not only server-side tests but also client-side and location tests,
- Control and improve quality of processes in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) according to Continuous Integration principles pursuing to Continuous Delivery.
We expect you to bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web applications or those based on Content Management Systems (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore, AEM),
- Knowledge of at least one object or script language,
- Experience with test automation on different levels and integration testing with CI/CD process and setting it up,
- Good understanding of software architecture and technologies which allow to analyse quality risks,
- Good cooperation skills with developers to help them become the great testers,
- Ability to work in team and creativity to predict potential client’s issues,
- Very good English skills.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward,
- Working in comfortable office with social space,
- Remote working possibility,
- Relocation package.