Operations Support Engineer
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Service Operations team provide support for users, so that they can enjoy our products freely and easily. We track, analyze and improve. We like to keep finger on the pulse.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Operations Support Engineer
As a part of Service Operations team you will:
- Provide outstanding support service for end users,
- Gain experience with enterprise class CMS systems administration - Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore,
- Investigate and solve incidents and potential threats on the application and infrastructure level monitor multi-technology computing platforms, interfaces and servers,
- Work in a multi-system (Windows, Linux, iOS) and multi-cloud (AWS, AZURE) environment,
- Support web infrastructure (IIS & Apache),
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot customer applications,
- Deliver high quality remote product training and speciality services to customers,
- Work as an integral part of an open-minded team collaborating with internal project and developer teams.
We expect you to:
- Have experience with Linux & Microsoft Windows operating systems,
- Think outside of the box to find the best available solutions to technical issues,
- Be able to acquire independently necessary technical knowledge,
- Read and follow advanced technical manuals,
- Have very good interpersonal skills, genuine desire to help people as well as finding personal satisfaction in providing support.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Prior experience with Content Management Systems,
- Prior experience with Windows and Linux server solutions,
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical area,
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies,
- Prior experience with software systems and/or testing web applications (programming skills are not required).
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward,
- Working in comfortable office with social space,
- Relocation package.