IT Support / Service Desk Engineer (2nd & 3rd line support)
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Our IT Operations team provide support for users, so that they can enjoy our products freely and easily. We track, analyze and improve. We like to keep finger on the pulse.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of IT Support / Service Desk Engineer (2nd & 3rd line support)
As a part of our team you will:
- Provide outstanding support service for end users after learning by doing period,
- Gain experience with enterprise class CMS systems administration - Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore,
- Work in a multi-system (Linux, Windows, iOS) and multi-cloud (AWS, AZURE) environment supporting web infrastructure (IIS & Apache),
- Analyze and solve incidents and potential threats on the application and infrastructure level
- Take part in setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting customer applications,
- Constantly improving existing solutions.
We expect you to have:
- Min. 1 year of experience in working in providing customer service (preferably in IT),
- General IT knowledge and passion to learn more,
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows systems,
- Genuine desire to help people and personal satisfaction in providing support,
- Analytical mind and ability to think outside the box while finding solutions,
- Excellent English skills (B2 is a must).
It would be a plus if you have:
- Prior experience in using ITIL best practices,
- Previous experience in Agile environment.
In return for your engagement, we would like to offer you:
- Time for self-development and supporting development of Service Operations,
- Budget for training and conferences,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Being a part of a self-organizing, multinational, agile team,
- Technical library systematically complemented with newest books and magazines,
- Social budget (e.g. contribution to vacation, nursery and kindergarten expenses),
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward,
- Comfortable office with social space for relax, innovation and socializing (ping pong, table football, darts),
- Relocation package.