IT Academy - Career Start Up Internship Program
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Based on brilliant ideas of agile teams we create our products such as Zen Garden marketing platform or open-source tools Knot.x, Bobcat, AET or many more to be checked on our Github profile.
We are launching our internship program Career Start Up and would like to invite to our team students interested in IT Academy.
During the internship you will get to know how to:
- Serve users’ tickets in cooperation with first and second line of support,
- Support IT processes by creating and updating technical documentation,
- Work using remote support software,
- Use scripting languages in your daily tasks,
- Maintain and administer internal systems (Linux, Windows),
- Conduct tests and configure new hardware technologies,
- Prepare and configure workstations and basic elements of network infrastructure.
We will be happy to invite to our team people who:
- Are passionate about technology and aware of their main technical interests,
- Develop their interests and want to use their knowledge from studies in the business environment,
- Are eager to collaborate in a team,
- Are open for feedback and want to grow using it,
- Comfortably communicate in English.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Compelling tasks that allow you to quickly become a part of a project team working for one of our clients,
- Help of dedicated mentor who will support you in achieving your goals,
- Collaborative ambience in agile teams,
- Great coffee, fresh fruit, cereals, endowment for healthy lunches,
- Private health care and benefit system for physical activity and cultural events,
- Ergonomic office with space designed for relax with foosball, ping pong table and board games.