Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Our interactive user interfaces on web and mobile apps are developed by people whose main drive is innovation. Do you, just like us, have passion for technology and enjoy to work in a team?
We have a place for you!
Join us in the role of Front-end Developer
As a part of our team you will:
- Work in agile oriented teams from a few to a dozen or so people on projects from 3 to 12 months long,
- Figure out the best way to implement a feature and use your experience to shape project at its every phase,
- Develop usable, standards-based and accessible web user interfaces,
- Share your expertise, learn new abilities and shape leadership skills together with other experts,
- Work in an international team using English on a daily basis.
We expect you to bring:
- Passion for front-end development and desire to learn and grow,
- Practical experience in web front-end development,
- Ability to write semantic markup, with good separation of content from presentation,
- Capability to turn given graphic design into CSS and HTML,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English,
- Good planning and communication skills.
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Experience with development for mobile web,
- Hands-on experience with React/Angular/Vue.js,
- Knowledge of usability and user interface design best practices.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Working in exciting projects for major clients using the latest tools and techniques in supportive and friendly atmosphere,
- Career path that includes embracing your management skills,
- Flexible working hours,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Comfortable office with social space,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Technical library monthly updated with books and magazines,
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward.