Cognifide is delighted to announce that Digital Clarity Group has included us in the Guide for Service Providers for Web Content and Customer Experience Management (CEM).
Key Findings of the Guide:
- Relationships between businesses and their partners are undergoing rapid transformation in several fundamental ways.
- Customer vision is becoming more holistic.
- The challenges WCM and CEM implementers and their partners face are more organizational than technical.
- Service provider consolidation is already happening, and will increase over the rest of 2014.
- These findings have implications for all participants in the European WCM and CEM market.
Scott Liewehr, CEO, Digital Clarity GroupThe forces of digital disruption have inverted the power relationship between buyers and sellers. Consumers now dictate the time, place, and tenor of conversations about products and brands. They have developed a voracious appetite for superior experiences and will quickly abandon companies when disappointed. Forming the right ecosystem of partners to respond to consumer demands has become as important as the software infrastructure was 10 years ago.
Download and purchase the guide here: http://www.digitalclaritygroup.com/guide-to-service-providers-europe/
20 February 2019Veronica Casabonne
14 February 2019James Scott-Flanagan
29 January 2019Josie Klafkowska
People in or team love to share their experience. Explore our blog
We're always looking for new faces to join the Cognifide family. Take a look at our available jobs.