Web Analytics Engineer
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Based on brilliant ideas of agile teams we create our products such as Zen Garden marketing platform or open-source tools Knot.x, Bobcat, AET or many more to be checked on our Github profile.
Do you want to be a part of high energy team working on leading edge technical solutions and just like us – you believe that team spirit is the key to success?
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Web Analytics Engineer
Working at Cognifide you will:
- Cooperate with business and development teams on daily basis,
- Gather business requirements and translate them into development guidelines,
- Provide technical consulting and support before, through and post implementation,
- Evaluate KPIs, analyse and draw insights from the gathered data,
- Implement data driven strategies for customers from various industries,
- Work with analytics enterprise solutions (Google, Adobe Analytics, Target etc.) leveraging data insights into actions,
- Prepare and conduct internal workshops for clients and developers.
We expect you to bring:
- Prior experience in Digital Analytics development,
- Business Intelligence and technical background,
- Analytical skills and attention to detail,
- Very good English skills (B2/C1 level),
- Collaborative and customer-focused approach.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Working knowledge of any web analytics tool (e.g. Google/Universal Analytics, Piwik, Webtrends, Adobe Analytics - formerly SiteCatalyst),
- Previous experience with targeting and other marketing techniques,
- Working experience in Agile environment.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Budget for training and conferences in Europe,
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward,
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Working in comfortable office with social space,
- Remote working possibility,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Relocation package.