Technical Project Manager
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We deliver cutting edge technical solutions that utilize the latest CMS systems. Our TPM team works closely with developers to ensure that the project is delivered within the right scope, time, and budget. Is building relationships essential for you too?
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of Technical Project Manager
Working at Cognifide you will:
- Deliver projects for well recognized global brands ranging from £100k to £1M,
- Manage development teams of 3-20 people and multiple development streams from the project definition through implementation to client acceptance,
- Tweak delivery process of each project following the best Agile and PMBOK practices,
- Influence end to end delivery process,
- Participate in PMO (governance, change management),
- Manage project retrospectives implementing lessons learned and promoting best practices.
We expect you to bring:
- Min 3 years of Project Management experience working with the development teams,
- Proven experience in scope, cost, stakeholders, risk and change management,
- Leadership experience (problem solver, passionate and ready to go the extra mile, inspires and motivates the team),
- Experience in software development life-cycle of web based applications,
- Exposure to formal PM methodologies (e.g. PMBOK) and Agile methodology (e.g. Kanban & SCRUM),
- Very good communication skills, continuous improvement mindset and spotless work ethic.
- Excellent English skills (min. C1 level).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Projects based on Content Management Systems,
- IT project management practice with such technologies as Java /JEE, ASP.NET, HTML5 etc.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Transparent remuneration system,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Professional trainings and conferences all over the world,
- Benefit package,
- Comfortable office with special space designed for relax,
- Relocation package.