Software Engineer Support & Improvement
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group.The Cognifide Service Operations team provides support to customers who want to easily access all the functionalities. Our Software Engineers make this possible by maintaining and improving the CMS systems and constantly monitoring, analysing and optimising the solutions.
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of Software Engineer (Support & Improvement)
As a part of Service Operations team you will:
- Design and develop enhancements to highly advanced AEM-based web platforms,
- Manage complex environments and architectures providing support for backend users (diagnosing, fixing, improving),
- Deliver innovative solutions, produce high quality Java code, and test using industry standards,
- Work closely with clients transforming their requirements into technical solutions,
- Use ITIL and Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum),
- Provide the highest level of service (with SLA),
- Create and maintain project documentation.
Currently in our projects we deal with:
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms written in Java that use open source technologies such as: Apache Felix, Apache OAK, Apache Sling,
- Complex architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, with backup and failover systems,
- Continuous Integration solutions combining Apache Maven, Gradle, Git, Bamboo and Jenkins,
- Search engines based on Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch, Jackrabbit Oak Search, Swiftype,
- Advanced monitoring systems using Zabbix, Kibana and Logstash,
- Automated infrastructure management using Chef and Vagrant.
We expect you to bring:
- Hands-on experience in an object-oriented language (preferably Java),
- Ability to analyze, design, develop and implement OO applications,
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing,
- Experience in collaboration with customers and technical teams,
- Very good English skills (min. B2).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Content Management Systems,
- Prior experience with Linux and Bash,
- Agile methodologies (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Kanban),
- Knowledge of DevOps.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward,
- Working in comfortable office with social space,
- Remote working possibility,
- Relocation package.