Software Engineer (.NET)
Cognifide is a pioneer in delivering the CMS platform based solutions. We are Adobe partner and as a part of WPP group we collaborate with global brands such as Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph . Project teams fulfill customer’s needs by combining expertise with passion to programming. We create trends and discover something new every day. Would you like to join us?
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of Software Engineer (.NET)
As a part of our team you will:
- Work in agile oriented teams from a few to a dozen or so people on projects from 3 to 12 months long,
- Design and build advanced solutions based on CMS systems,
- Use your experience to shape project at its every phase,
- Besides the daily project work, satisfy your hunger for self-development by taking part in ambitious initiatives that combine business and technology (Cognifide Labs, Github, R&D),
- Join a team of people who share their expertise and support in learning new abilities and shaping leadership skills,
- Work in an international team using English on a daily basis.
Currently in our projects we deal with:
- Developing and implementing complex enterprise web applications based on Sitecore Experience Platform using C# and .NET technology,
- Creating solutions that integrate with external services including e-commerce platforms,
- Adjusting search engines like Lucene, Solr and Azure Search to needs of the customer,
- Mobile applications that utilize AngularJS,
- Automation of everyday developer tasks that use PowerShell scripts,
- Introducing to projects Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment approach using solutions like Atlassian Bamboo.
Who we would like to invite to our team?
A person with real passion for programming and learning new technologies, who understands how web applications are built. C# knowledge as well as an experience in other object languages (especially Java) is very important for us. We are looking for people who value team collaboration and feel good in an international work culture. We appreciate analytical approach to tasks and focus on getting things done. Do you, just like us, consider project challenges as a perfect opportunity to implement new technologies and tools? Would you like your code to be a part of applications that we create? Are you willing to step forward and make your ideas come true?
Join us today!
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Benefit package,
- Working in comfortable office with social space (ping-pong, table football, darts),
- Relocation package.