Service Delivery Manager
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems. Our name, Cognifide, brings together two words that underpin our business - cognition and fidelity. We’re the experts in digital who make the complex simple. We are focused on solving the technical challenges of delivering great digital customer experiences for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph.
As a part of our ongoing growth of Support Service business line, we are looking for natural collaborator, who will act as a client advocate on operational and service management matters and will provide our customers with the insight, service management and forecasting. Join us as Service Delivery Manager.
Working at Cognifide you will:
- Maintain and develop relationships with customer stakeholders,
- Provide roadmap management for the customer for small changes and incorporation service improvements,
- Deal with commercial management of the contract covering the services provided,
- Working with Service Coordinators during major incidents or P1 incidents that have breached their SLA,
- Support shaping of the Service Delivery Management strategy,
- Guide the contract negotiations within the bounds of the standard services defined.
We expect you to bring:
- Demonstrable experience of working with large customers and deep understanding of IT industry,
- Experience in management & delivery of digital web/app platforms for global customers,
- Practice in working according to ITIL (qualification desirable),
- Relationship management skills with different levels of stakeholders with both marketing & technical backgrounds,
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills and ability to work under pressure,
- Perfect work organization - handling multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly,
- Openness for business trips to London,
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (C1 is a must).
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Budget for international training and conferences,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward,
- Working in comfortable office with social space,
- Remote working possibility,
- Relocation package.