Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Service Coordinators deal with service request, change and incident management process taking care of business relations, process improvement and implementation of standards. They keep everything under control.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Service Coordinator
As a part of Service Operations team you will:
- Participate in the ITIL management process to ensure execution of the steps and risk escalation,
- Have ownership of the standard implementation and cross-account standardization process,
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process adherence handling the incidents according to SLAs and other KPIs,
- Use best-practices base to create good-practices in the field of service management within ITIL process standardization to tailor our work to customer needs,
- Build strong linkages with all core ITIL processes,
- Day-to-day contact with customer, technical support teams, suppliers and other 3rd parties ensuring timely incident resolution align with contractual thresholds,
- Work as part of Agile team (Scrum, Kanban).
We expect you to bring:
- Experience in direct business communication with international customer,
- Management skills to manage daily operations of the service team
- Analytical skills to listen to technical teams inputs and find out potential risks,
- Excellent English skills (C1 is a must).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- ITIL framework (any ITIL certificate would be an asset),
- Content Management Systems,
- Agile methodologies.