Project Management Intern
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Based on brilliant ideas of agile teams we create our products such as Zen Garden marketing platform or open-source tools Knot.x, Bobcat, AET or many more to be checked on our Github profile.
We would like to invite to our team students who want to support administration of our projects as a part of Project Management team.
During the internship you will get to know how:
- Software development process looks like in Agile methodology,
- To support project work and ensure efficiency by providing professional project administration,
- To use tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Google Docs in your daily job,
- To cooperate with technical project team,
- To provide value and cooperate with clients from across the world.
We will be happy to invite to our team people who:
- Are analytical minds with great attention to detail,
- Develop their interests and want to use their knowledge from studies in the business environment,
- Are eager to collaborate in a team,
- Are open for feedback and want to grow using it,
- Comfortably communicate in English.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Compelling tasks that allow you to quickly become a part of a project team working for one of our clients,
- Help of dedicated mentor who will support you in achieving your goals,
- Collaborative ambience in agile teams,
- Great coffee, fresh fruit, cereals, endowment for healthy lunches,
- Private health care and benefit system for physical activity and cultural events,
- Ergonomic office with space designed for relax with foosball, ping pong table and board games.