PR & Marketing Intern
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Based on brilliant ideas of agile teams we create our products such as Zen Garden marketing platform or open-source tools Knot.x, Bobcat, AET or many more to be checked on our Github profile.
We would like to invite to our team student who wants to support our employer branding activities as PR & Marketing Intern.
It is a great opportunity if you:
- Are a student with weekly availability of 20 hours,
- Use English comfortably (min. B2 level),
- Can easily compose a text and adjust communication to the audience,
- Know how to launch employer branding activities,
- Use social media to build the employer brand (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube),
- Can create a brilliant presentation using PowerPoint and Prezi,
- Are a great researcher.
Join our team if you want to:
- Learn how to build employer brand in IT company,
- Contribute to creating PR and employer branding strategy,
- Constantly learn new abilities and marketing tools,
- Create presentations and support events' organization,
- Be a part of environment that supports your development and appreciate creativity and proactiveness.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Paid internship and flexible working time,
- Compelling tasks and collaborative ambience,
- Help of dedicated mentor who will support you in achieving your goals,
- Great coffee, fresh fruit, cereals, endowment for healthy lunches,
- Private health care and benefit system for physical activity and cultural events,
- Ergonomic office with space designed for relax with foosball, ping pong table and board games.