Junior Operations Support Engineer
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Service Operations team provide support for users, so that they can enjoy our products freely and easily. We track, analyze and improve. We like to keep finger on the pulse.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Junior Operations Support Engineer
As a part of our team you will:
- Provide outstanding support service for end users, also Cognifide teams working abroad,
- Investigate and solve incidents and potential threats,
- Manage users of internal systems,
- Maintain technical documentation and provide users with tutorials and manuals,
- Work in a multi-system (Windows, Linux, iOS) environment,
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot applications for internal clients,
- Monitor multi-technology computing platforms and servers.
We expect you to:
- Think outside of the box to find the best available solutions to technical issues,
- Have very good level of English (B2),
- Be able to acquire independently necessary technical knowledge,
- Read and follow technical manuals,
- Have prior experience with basic hardware / Windows / Linux troubleshooting,
- Have very good interpersonal skills, genuine desire to help people as well as finding personal satisfaction in providing support.
It would be a plus if you have any of the following:
- Prior experience in customer service and / or with Content Management Systems,
- Prior experience with Windows and Linux server solutions,
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical area,
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- Prior experience with systems like: Jira, Confluence, Active Directory.