IT Sourcing Specialist
Cognifide frees brands and organisations to deliver the world's best customer experiences. We're part of the WPP network and we've been developing web applications based on the CMS systems, Adobe Experience Manager and the Sitecore Experience Platform since 2005. We work for well known brands, such as Ford, Unilever, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and EY.
We work as agile teams and create our own products, including Zen Garden, our site development accelerator and authoring tool and other, open-source tools such as Knot.x, Bobcat and AET.
Delivering solutions of the highest quality means hiring and cooperating with top talent. We strive to find new and better ways to engage future talent and provide you with the best recruitment experience possible. Recently we've won awards for our innovative culture and recruitment process - The Force of Attraction, Architects of Innovation and The Ace of Business.
Sounds good? We have a place in our team! Join us as an IT Sourcing Specialist.
Working as a part of our Recruitment Team you will:
- Use your expertise in sourcing by incorporating multiple channels to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Co-operate with our technical recruitment teams and constantly develop your technical knowledge to better understand candidates’ competencies and preferences
- Use your creativity by searching for new ideas to reach and engage passive candidates
- Gather and use insights from direct communication with IT professionals to enhance our employer branding strategy
- Act as an advisor for candidates throughout the recruitment process and oversee the candidate experience at every stage
It is a great opportunity if you:
- Have 2-3 years of sourcing experience, either in-house or with an agency and at least one year of experience in the IT industry
- Know how to find and engage passive candidates using various platforms
- Value working in an environment that supports your initiatives and development
- Like to implement new ways of working to improve your daily tasks
- Have an analytical and results-orientated approach
- Communicate in English fluently (min. B2 level).
If selected, we would offer you:
- The latest tools and devices to support your work
- An allowance for training and attending conferences
- English lessons within your working hours
- Great coffee, fresh fruit, cereals and an endowment for healthy lunches
- A benefits package including the MyBenefit cafeteria system, private healthcare (Luxmed VIP package) and additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- Working in a friendly, comfortable office with social space