Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Our interactive user interfaces on web and mobile apps are developed by people whose main drive is innovation. Now you have the opportunity to share your passion with them by joining our UI team.
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of Front-end Developer
As a part of UI team you will use:
- Git version control system,
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Stash),
- Scrum methodology,
- Front Runner, our very own solution based on Webpack, which lets us automate work,
- Our own mobile lab offering access to professional “cross-browser” test services,
- Good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
We expect you to bring:
- Ability to write robust and scalable code,
- Passion and drive to develop,
- Teamwork approach,
- Good English skills for communication and reading technical documentation (min. B1 level).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Responsive Web Design, Adaptive Web Design, Mobile First Approach,
- Object patterns and MV* frameworks,
- Collaboration with interactive agencies.
You will be happy to learn that we:
- Work for recognized clients: Virgin Media, Telegraph, Chivas, Penguin Random House, Royal Bank of Scotland to named a few,
- Support employees’ initiatives like Frontownia,
- Use Angular, React, Webpack, Gulp, node.js in projects and receive internal training on these technologies,
- Will encourage you to have a viable influence on technical decisions regarding project shape,
- Will plan with your individual career path,
- Will give you the opportunity to choose device platform Mac/PC,
- Have a training budget for conferences in Europe and social budget.
- Relocation package.