Employer Branding Intern (PR&Marketing / Recruitment)
Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Based on brilliant ideas of agile teams we create our products such as Zen Garden marketing platform or open-source tools Knot.x, Bobcat, AET or many more to be checked on our Github profile.
We would like to invite to our team someone who wants to support our employer branding activities as PR & Marketing or Recruitment Intern.
Choose PR & Marketing area if you:
- Can create a brilliant presentation using PowerPoint and Prezi,
- Know and use different internal and external communication tools,
- Can easily compose a text and adjust communication to the audience,
- Know how to support event organization and brand promotion,
- Are a great researcher.
It’s a great opportunity if you:
- Want to be part of a team working on a unique employer branding strategy,
- Are still studying with weekly availability of at least 20 hours,
- Can easily communicate and write in English,
- Value openness, cooperations and want to pursue your ideas at work.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Paid internship and flexible working hours adjusted to your university schedule,
- Possibility to work with creative people, who like board games, riding on a bike and eat a lot of pizza,
- Opportunity to gain first experience in environment that supports development and proactiveness.
Choose Recruitment area if you:
- Want to discover effective ways to recruit in IT world,
- Can take care of professional communication with candidates and high quality of recruitment process,
- Are detail oriented, enjoy working with data and MS Excel,
- Understand the difference between urgent and important tasks and how to prioritize them,
- Like to improve your daily job.