Since 2005 Cognifide develops web applications based on CMS systems: Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform for well known brands like: Ford, Lincoln, Shell, Colgate-Palmolive and Telegraph. We are a part of global WPP group. Our engineers contribute with creative ideas and develop them into innovative solutions keeping balance between dynamically Agile processes and services management standards. Well… we make IT simpler!
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of DevOps Engineer
As a part of Systems Engineering team you will:
- Be an integral part part of development team,
- Work with modern toolset on daily basis: Chef, Vagrant, Consul and Terraform,
- Design and implement solutions for Cognifide clients,
- Provision hundreds of servers on AWS (Amazon Web Services) and other cloud providers,
- Manage production environments,
- Distribute content worldwide via various CDN (Content Delivery Network) providers,
- Implement continuous delivery improvements in our R&D department,
- Develop your configuration management and process automation skills.
We expect you to bring:
- Very good knowledge of HTTP protocol,
- Experience with Bash/Ruby/Python (at least one),
- Familiarity with Chef/Puppet/Ansible,
- Working experience with Linux/Unix systems,
- Good English skills.
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Web applications security,
- Working as a part of agile project team.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- Budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- English lessons within the working hours,
- Social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- Possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- Benefit package including: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), endowment for healthy lunches, additional paid days off as an anniversary reward,
- Working in comfortable office with social space,
- Remote working possibility,
- Relocation package.