Cognifide, a WPP company, works with the most recognized global brands across a multitude of industries. We deliver cutting edge technical solutions that utilize the latest CMS systems. Our TPM team works closely with developers to ensure that the project is delivered within the right scope, time, and budget. Is building relationships essential for you too?
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Technical Project Manager
Working at Cognifide you will:
- deliver projects for well recognized global brands ranging from £100k to £1M,
- manage development teams of 3-20 people and multiple development streams from the project definition through implementation to client acceptance,
- tweak delivery process of each project following the best Agile and PMBOK practices,
- influence end to end delivery process,
- participate in PMO (governance, change management),
- manage project retrospectives implementing lessons learned and promoting best practices.
We expect you to bring:
- min 3 years of Project Management experience working with the development teams,
- proven experience in risk management and change management,
- leadership experience (assessing skill levels, assigning work, directing team in project activities and estimation),
- experience in software development life-cycle of web based applications,
- exposure to formal PM methodologies (e.g. PMBOK) and Agile methodology (e.g. Extreme Programming (XP) & SCRUM),
- very good communication skills, continuous improvement mindset and spotless work ethic.
- excellent English skills (min. C1 level).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- projects based on Content Management Systems,
- IT project management practice with such technologies as Java /JEE, ASP.NET, HTML5 etc.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on email@example.com.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.