Cognifide, a WPP company, works with the most recognized global brands across a multitude of industries. We deliver cutting edge technical solutions that utilize the latest CMS systems. Our TPM team works closely with developers to ensure that the project is delivered within the right scope, time, and budget. Is building relationships essential for you too?
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Technical Project Manager
Working at Cognifide you will:
- deliver projects for well recognized global brands ranging from £100k to £1M,
- manage development teams of 3-20 people and multiple development streams from the project definition through implementation to client acceptance,
- tweak delivery process of each project following the best Agile and PMBOK practices,
- influence end to end delivery process,
- participate in PMO (governance, change management),
- manage project retrospectives implementing lessons learned and promoting best practices.
We expect you to bring:
- min 3 years of Project Management experience working with the development teams,
- proven experience in scope, cost, stakeholders, risk and change management,
- leadership experience (problem solver, passionate and ready to go the extra mile, inspires and motives the team),
- experience in software development life-cycle of web based applications,
- exposure to formal PM methodologies (e.g. PMBOK) and Agile methodology (e.g. Kanban & SCRUM),
- very good communication skills, continuous improvement mindset and spotless work ethic.
- excellent English skills (min. C1 level).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- projects based on Content Management Systems,
- IT project management practice with such technologies as Java /JEE, ASP.NET, HTML5 etc.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- flexible work-time and possibility to manage the project remotely,
- possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- transparent remuneration system,
- social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- professional trainings and conferences all over the world,
- benefit package (e.g. Luxmed VIP package, MultiSport card, insurance),
- comfortable office with special space designed for relax,
- relocation package for people outside the Greater Poland.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.