Cognifide is one of the top digital technology consultancies that is partially owned by both WPP and Wunderman. We help our clients to build capability so they can create, manage and optimise measurable digital experiences with confidence and agility.
We remove the barriers to successful large-scale adoption of marketing technology platforms by providing not just the technology, but the business strategy and direction that is needed to make great leaps forward.
As a Strategy Consultant you will be responsible for creating a solutions road map for a portfolio of clients, while driving thought leadership around the Cognifide service offering. You will own the client value proposition for Cognifide engagements, identifying client value drivers, ensuring projects deliver against client business value, and tracking realisation of value through project completion.
- In partnership with client management and exec sponsorship, drive revenue growth in portfolio clients by creating new strategic investment opportunities for clients in Cognifide and partner services
- Create and deliver against client roadmaps for future investment
- Advise and guide clients as “trusted partner” on investment and alignment of solutions to business value.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years of proven experience in management consulting, digital agency or relevant industry experience
- Experience in one or combination of Financial Services, Consumer Products Life Sciences, Telco and Media
- Exposure to and working knowledge of disruptive technologies, Digital platform technologies, CMS, CRM, eCommerce and Social Media
- Large program delivery experience
- Strategic commercial awareness and prowess
- Strong strategic, management consulting or senior industry experience in Digital and/ or Sales and Marketing transformations
- Extensive experience in defining, mobilizing and delivering complex change programs in large organizations
- Track record in account development and expansion across the full sales and delivery lifecycle
- Experience in developing multi-year, multi-faceted program roadmaps
- Ability to develop strong ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with senior management and executives
- Recognized people leadership capabilities in developing and mentoring teams
- Experience in enhancing and developing thought leadership and shaping service offers, including sales positioning and successes in bringing new offers to market or into client accounts
Send us your CV using application form on the right or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re ready to join a super-fast-paced global business, with incredibly talented teams and a genuinely people-oriented culture.