Our Software Engineers make this possible by maintaining and improving the CMS systems and constantly monitoring, analysing and optimising the solutions.
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of Software Engineer (Support & Improvement)
As a part of Service Operations team you will:
- develop enhancements and maintain highly advanced AEM based web platforms,
- manage complex environments and architectures providing support for backend users (diagnosing, fixing, improving),
- deliver innovative solutions, produce high quality code and test using Java and industry standards: OSGi, JCR, Spring/Guice,
- work closely with clients transforming their requirements into technical solutions,
- use ITIL and Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum),
- provide the highest level of service (with SLA),
- create and maintain project documentation.
Currently in our projects we deal with:
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms written in Java that use open source technologies such as: Apache Felix, Apache OAK, Apache Sling,
- complex architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, with backup and failover systems,
- Continuous Integration solutions combining Apache Maven, Git and Jenkins,
- search engines based on Lucene (Solr, Elasticsearch, Jackrabbit Oak Search),
- advanced monitoring systems using Zabbix, Kibana and Logstash,
- automated infrastructure management using Chef and Vagrant.
We expect you to bring:
- hands-on experience in an object-oriented language (preferably Java),
- ability to analyze, design, develop and implement OO applications,
- knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing,
- experience in collaboration with customers and technical teams,
- very good English skills (min. B2),
- prior experience in Linux and Windows environments,
- knowledge of DevOps.
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Content Management Systems,
- Agile methodologies (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Kanban),
- administering Linux and Windows systems.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.