Cognifide is a pioneer in delivering the CMS platform based solutions. We are Adobe partner and as a part of WPP group we collaborate with global brands such as Ford, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Telegraph Media Group. Project teams fulfill customer’s needs by combining expertise with passion to programming. We create trends and discover something new every day. Would you like to join us?
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of Software Engineer (Java)
As a part of our team you will:
- work in agile oriented teams from a few to a dozen or so people on projects from 3 to 12 months long,
- design and build systems that are not being impacted by traffic of scale comparable to the one during Brexit or US president election,
- use your experience to shape project at its every phase,
- besides the daily project work, satisfy your hunger for self-development by taking part in ambitious initiatives that combine business and technology (Cognifide Labs, Github, R&D),
- share your expertise, learn new abilities and shape leadership skills together with other experts,
- work in an international team using English on a daily basis.
Currently in our projects we deal with:
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms written in Java that use open source technologies such as: Apache Felix, Apache OAK, Apache Sling,
- Content personalisation using Adobe Target and Adobe/Google Analytics,
- Mobile applications that utilize Cordova, PhoneGap, AngularJS and Ionic,
- Micro-services based on RXJava, Vert.x and Consul,
- Automation using Vagrant and Chef,
- Search engines based on Lucene (Solr, Elasticsearch, Jackrabbit Oak Search).
Who we would like to invite to our team?
A person with real passion for programming and learning new technologies, who understands how web applications are built. Java knowledge as well as an experience in other object languages is especially important for us. We are looking for people who value team collaboration and feel good in an international work culture. We appreciate analytical approach to tasks and focus on getting things done. Do you, just like us, consider project challenges as a perfect opportunity to implement new technologies and tools? Would you like your code to be a part of applications that we create? Are you willing to step forward and make your ideas come true?
Join us today!
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- budget for training and conferences in Poland and Europe,
- social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- possibility to travel and work with our customers in different places around the world,
- benefit package,
- working in comfortable office with social space (ping-pong, table football, darts),
- relocation package for people from outside the Greater Poland.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on email@example.com.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.