Cognifide, a WPP company, works with the most recognized global brands operating across a multitudes of sectors. The Cognifide Service Operations team provides support to clients who want to easily access all the functionalities. Service Coordinators deal with service request, change and incident management process taking care of business relations, process improvement and implementation of standards. They keep everything under control.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Service Coordinator
As a part of Service Operations team you will:
- participate in the ITIL management process to ensure execution of the steps and risk escalation,
- have ownership of the standard implementation and cross-account standardization process,
- be responsible for the end-to-end process adherence handling the incidents according to SLAs and other KPIs,
- Use best-practices base to create good-practices in the field of service management within ITIL process standardization to tailor our work to customer needs,
- build strong linkages with all core ITIL processes,
- day-to-day contact with customer, technical support teams, suppliers and other 3rd parties ensuring timely incident resolution align with contractual thresholds,
- work as part of Agile team (Scrum, Kanban).
We expect you to bring:
- experience in direct business communication with international customer,
- management skills to manage daily operations of the service team
- analytical skills to listen to technical teams inputs and find out potential risks,
- excellent English skills (C1 is a must).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- ITIL framework (any ITIL certificate would be an asset),
- Content Management Systems,
- Agile methodologies.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.