We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of Test Automation / Senior QA Architect
- cherishes continuous improvements and is passionate about all aspects of technology
- believes that test automation is a whole team approach and a continuous process
- is familiar with the test pyramid concept, has experience in automating tests on different levels and tailors test automation for CI/CD approaches,
- knows the latest trends in test automation, QA and software development in general,
- has ideas on how to improve the whole delivery processes (not only testing part),
- creates reusable frameworks and promotes them across the whole company,
- selects the best practices, methodologies and solutions from projects/ community and applies them to solve encountered problems,
- will consult and propose adequate solutions to the problems of our Customers,
- will work closely with project teams, train and support them when necessary,
- loves the open source movement and wants to be a part of it.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- taking part in technical decisions in our projects,
- English lessons, budget for training and conferences,
- social budget (e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten fundings),
- benefit package,
- working in comfortable office with social space (ping-pong, table football, darts),
- relocation package for people from outside the Greater Poland.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.