As part of WPP - Cognifide works for the most recognized global brands operating across a multitude of industries. We care about delivered applications, we want them to work impeccably. That’s why our passionate engineers discover world of quality assurance every day ensuring that Cognifide’s products meet everyone’s expectations. We work with multiple projects simultaneously. Are you looking for new passionate tasks...
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of QA Engineer
Every day at Cognifide could be exciting as you will have a chance to:
- Test web applications conducting non-functional tests respecting performance, accessibility or security,
- Automate tests and create tools that provide support for software testing, using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Pattern and following BDD approach,
- Perform exploratory tests using Session Based Testing and JIRA Capture/Bonfire,
- Create advanced scenarios taking into consideration several levels of caching and analyze complex performance requirements executing not only server-side tests but also client-side and location tests,
- Control and improve quality of processes in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) according to Continuous Integration principles pursuing to Continuous Delivery,
- Impact the project requirements by taking part in project discovery phase, 3 Amigos and Grooming meetings.
We expect you to bring:
- Knowledge of at least one object oriented or script language,
- Some experience with automation testing using tools as Selenium Webdriver, WebTest, Autolt,
- Ability to work in team and creativity to predict potential client’s issues,
- Very good English skills.
That’s even better if you have experience with any of the following:
- Experience in testing web/mobile applications or those based on Content Management Systems,
- Defining testing strategies in the project,
- Agile methodologies,
- Session Based Testing tools (Jira, TestLink, QC).
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on email@example.com.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.