As part of WPP - Cognifide works for the most recognized global brands operating across a multitude of industries. We care about delivered applications, we want them to work impeccably. That’s why our passionate engineers discover world of quality assurance every day ensuring that Cognifide’s products meet everyone’s expectations. We work with multiple projects both, commercial and internal. Are you looking for new passionate tasks?
We have a place for you in our team!
Join us in the role of QA Engineer
Every day at Cognifide could be exciting as you will have a chance to:
- take care of quality during whole project lifecycles working in Shift left mode,
- collaborate with developers starting from the project discovery phase (QA Strategy, 3 amigos, test hugs) and conduct QA demos,
- perform exploratory tests (including SBTM) when needed (business and technical aspects) using the best test method/ techniques,
- automate tests and create tools that provide support for software testing, using Java or JS, Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Pattern and Rest Assured / SoupUI for API/ microservices,
- develop with us our open source tools: AET and Bobcat and the new ones in the future,
- test web applications conducting non-functional tests respecting performance, accessibility or security,
- create advanced test scenarios taking into consideration several levels of caching and analyze complex performance requirements executing not only server-side tests but also client-side and location tests,
- control and improve quality of processes in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) according to Continuous Integration principles pursuing to Continuous Delivery.
We expect you to bring:
- at least 2 years of experience in testing web applications or those based on Content Management Systems (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore, AEM),
- knowledge of at least one object or script language,
- experience with test automation on different levels and integration testing with CI/CD process and setting it up,
- good understanding of software architecture and technologies which allow to analyse quality risks,
- good cooperation skills with developers to help them become the great testers,
- ability to work in team and creativity to predict potential client’s issues,
- very good English skills.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on email@example.com.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.