As a part of WPP - Cognifide works for the most recognized global brands operating across a multitude of industries. Service Operations team provide support for users, so that they can enjoy our products freely and easily. We track, analyze and improve. We like to keep finger on the pulse.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Operations Support Engineer
As a part of Service Operations team you will:
- provide outstanding support service for end users,
- gain experience with enterprise class CMS systems administration - Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore,
- investigate and solve incidents and potential threats on the application and infrastructure level monitor multi-technology computing platforms, interfaces and servers,
- work in a multi-system (Windows, Linux, iOS) and multi-cloud (AWS, AZURE, Rackspace) environment,
- support web infrastructure (IIS & Apache),
- set up, maintain and troubleshoot customer applications,
- deliver high quality remote product training and speciality services to customers,
- work as an integral part of an open-minded team collaborating with internal project and developer teams.
We expect you to:
- have experience with Linux & Microsoft Windows operating systems,
- think outside of the box to find the best available solutions to technical issues,
- be able to acquire independently necessary technical knowledge,
- read and follow advanced technical manuals,
- have very good interpersonal skills, genuine desire to help people as well as finding personal satisfaction in providing support.
It would be a plus if you have:
- prior experience with Content Management Systems,
- prior experience with Windows and Linux server solutions,
- degree in Computer Science or other technical area,
- previous experience with Agile methodologies,
- prior experience with software systems and/or testing web applications (programming skills are not required).
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on email@example.com.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.