As a part of WPP - Cognifide works for the most recognized global brands operating across a multitude of industries. Our team provide support for users, so that they can enjoy our products freely and easily. We track, analyze and improve. We like to keep finger on the pulse.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Junior Operations Support Engineer
As a part of the team you will:
- provide outstanding support service for end users, also Cognifide teams working abroad,
- investigate and solve incidents and potential threats,
- manage users of internal systems,
- maintain technical documentation and provide users with tutorials and manuals,
- work in a multi-system (Windows, Linux, iOS) environment,
- configure, maintain and troubleshoot applications for internal clients,
- monitor multi-technology computing platforms and servers.
We expect you to:
- think outside of the box to find the best available solutions to technical issues,
- have very good level of English (B2),
- be able to acquire independently necessary technical knowledge,
- read and follow technical manuals,
- have very good interpersonal skills, genuine desire to help people as well as finding personal satisfaction in providing support.
It would be a plus if you have any of the following:
- prior experience in customer service and / or with Content Management Systems,
- prior experience with Windows and Linux server solutions,
- degree in Computer Science or other technical area,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies,
- prior experience with systems like: Jira, Confluence, Active Directory.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.