Cognifide, a WPP company, works with the most recognized global brands operating across a multitudes of sectors. We specialize in planning, building and supporting advanced medium- and large -scale digital content management platforms. IT team cares about internal IT infrastructure. Our specialists deal with systems and networks so that everyone at Cognifide can deliver high level service for our clients.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Junior IT Assets Specialist (Hardware & Software)
As a part of IT team you will:
- be responsible for software and hardware assets management,
- plan and analyze budgets and prepare purchases for hardware and software,
- prepare systems documentation,
- order hardware, contact the suppliers and fulfill documents of the deliveries,
- collect and deliver IT equipment and hand it out to the end users,
- set up computers including provisioning and OS installing.
We expect you to bring:
- very good English skills,
- basic knowledge about computer hardware and configuration,
- very good work organization and scrupulousness,
- commitment and continuous improvement mindset.
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- JIRA Service Desk, Confluence,
- experience in working with budgets and purchases.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on email@example.com.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.