Cognifide (a WPP company) works with the most recognized global brands across a multitude of industries. Our Java Developers passionately create enterprise class web applications based on Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, Campaign, Target, Analytics). We work agile using Scrum and best practices, to provide our clients with the best quality of the business solutions.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Java Developer
As part of Java team you will:
- create innovative technology solutions based on client’s business requirements,
- develop and deliver complex, enterprise level web applications,
- work in teams of 3-20 agility oriented people, on projects lasting from 3 to 12 months,
- influence the project throughout its whole lifecycle,
- gain knowledge and develop competences in Java Practice and R&D team,
- develop portfolio of internal tools and open source solutions,
- develop your career within the chosen path (technical expert or team leader),
- design and implement integration systems with client's applications, Solr search engine and Amazon S3 using micro-services architecture, RESTful API and ESB,
- use such technologies as Java8, OSGi, Git, Chef, RxJava, Vert.x, Camel, Consul, Solar, PhoneGap, AngularJS.
We expect you to bring:
- will to develop yourself in Java and other programming languages,
- drive to choose and develop solutions independently and creatively,
- ideas and initiatives that you would like to realized in a supportive environment,
- ability to collaborate with clients and technical teams,
- good English skills (min. B1 level).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- front-end technologies (JSP, jQuery, CSS, HTML 5),
- Content Management Systems,
- Agile methodologies,
- non-relational databases.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.