HR Intern - Permanent -
Cognifide is a leading digital technology consultancy and part of the world’s largest marketing communication network, WPP. We help our clients to build capability so they can create, manage and optimise measurable digital experiences with confidence and agility.
We remove the barriers to successful large-scale adoption of marketing technology platforms by providing not just the technology, but the business strategy and direction that is needed to make great leaps forward. To learn more about who we are and what we do, visit www.cognifide.com
As part of our ongoing growth in our HR business line, we are now looking to add an HR intern to the team. This role will play a key part of supporting the general HR function and directly aiding the Talent Assistant with critical processes related, but not limited to on-boarding and inductions.
- Coordinating induction meetings (i.e. booking meeting rooms and managing calendars).
- Being responsible for the ordering and acquiring of new starter equipment (i.e. laptops, phones etc.) and liaising with IT and the Office Manager.
- Managing the internal tracking tools for ensuring the new starter process is being followed correctly and in a timely manner.
- On-boarding: using JIRA to create new starter IT accounts, completing reference checks, preparation of welcome packs and employee files, ensuring desk space for new joiners is allocated and has necessary equipment, introduction of new starters to all London office staff and preparation, completion and filing of all supporting and associated documents.
- Managing freelancers on the YunoJuno (YJ) platform and cross-checking the internally approved timesheets against the ones submitted on the YJ system;
- Working with the Office Manager to organise internal events such as birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Supporting the team with HR reporting.
- Updating Confluence (intranet) with the latest information for new starters and the existing employees.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Ideally recently graduated or completed HR degree/qualification.
- Fantastic organisational skills with an even better ability to prioritise multiple tasks/assignments.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability to rapid changes and a fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office knowledge with an aptitude to quickly pick up processes, procedures & systems
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Talent for effective communication
- GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR! :)
- 25 days holiday
- WPP Group discounts
- Life Assurance – four times annual salary
- Pension scheme (Zurich) – company salary contribution matched, up to 3%
- Private medical cover (BUPA) – for you and your immediate family
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle-to-work scheme (Evans)