Cognifide (a WPP company) works with the most recognized global brands across a multitude of industries. Our interactive user interfaces on web and mobile apps are developed by people whose main drive is innovation. Now you have the opportunity to share your passion with them by joining our UI team.
We have a place for you in our Poznań team!
Join us in the role of Front-end Developer
As a part of UI team you will use:
- Git version control system,
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Stash),
- Scrum methodology,
- Front Runner, our very own solution based on Grunt.js, which lets us automate work,
- our own mobile lab offering access to professional “cross-browser” test services,
- good practices such as code review, pair programming and regular design sessions.
You will be happy to learn that we:
- work for recognized clients: Virgin Media, Telegraph, Chivas, Penguin Random House, Royal Bank of Scotland to named a few,
- support employees’ initiatives like Frontownia,
- use Backbone, Angular, Grunt, Gulp, node.js, Apache Cordova in projects and receive internal training on these technologies,
- will encourage you to have a viable influence on technical decisions regarding project shape,
- will plan with your individual career path,
- will give you the opportunity to choose device platform Mac/PC,
- have a training budget for conferences in Europe and social budget.
We expect you to bring:
- ability to write robust and scalable code,
- passion and drive to develop,
- teamwork approach,
- good English skills for communication and reading technical documentation (min. B1 level).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Responsive Web Design, Adaptive Web Design, Mobile First Approach,
- object patterns and MV* frameworks,
- collaboration with interactive agencies.
Send CV using application form on the right or contact us on email@example.com.
Please include the statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Check here to see what to expect from the recruitment process and learn more about working in Poznań.