We are looking for experienced Account Executives to support our continued growth by delivering solutions that meet and exceed our clients business and programme needs. Although this role is initially viewed as a support role of the wider Client Management function it is expected you will be responsible for the management of some of Cognifide’s smaller clients with an opportunity to manage larger clients as your role grows within the business.
For each client, Account Executives will support the client management function across the following objectives:
- Align key client resources (namely executive sponsorship, client strategy and programme management) to identify and close new opportunities delivering increased revenue and margin for Cognifide
- Identify client critical business outcomes and define the engagement model that will ensure these outcomes are achieved.
- Identify & manage key stakeholders
- Define the execution approach, communicating the approach to both the client and the internal Cognifide disciplines as well as providing oversight of programmes and projects on their client accounts.
- Client satisfaction and aspects of gross margin.
- Responsible for the selling, planning and doing of work for an individual account.
- Be an integral part and a natural extension of the clients team; embedded in their business to understand their challenges and to offer solutions to them. Be their primary contact.
- Be the go-to person within Cognifide for information and direction about your client, including maintaining a view of the digital and marketplace trends that affect them.
- Demonstrating through our actions and thinking that we understand the clients’ challenges, marketplace and opportunities - and that we can contribute to addressing them.
- Influence and orchestration of all disciplines who deliver to clients; supporting the arrangement of resource to solve problems for our clients.
- Satisfying clients by ensuring our delivery to them meets and exceeds their needs and expectations.
- Providing client leadership – supporting their thinking, spotting opportunities for them to achieve their objectives, and in doing so identifying opportunities to sell Cognifide services.
- Support the Growth team with the qualification, selling to and ‘on boarding’ of new clients.
- Commercial Account Management including supporting contractual negotiations and billing.
Experience and Skills
- Direct accountability for client satisfaction and contributing to the management revenues and margin within a major client
- Experience servicing clients in large organisations with a demonstrable ability to form meaningful relationships around delivery, not just sales.
- Success in managing multi-vendor, multi-stakeholder, multi-national clients.
- Natural leadership capability with the communication and management skills this implies.
- This role is UK-based with the candidate expected to travel to client locations internationally.
- Strong general account management and client service skills to contribute to the Client Service team at large.
- FMCG, Media & Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences, or Financial Services experience will be looked upon favourably.